I thought I'd give writing earlier in the day ago. The obvious advantage of this is that I'm not tired and might write something interesting. The disadvantage is that the very low crap filter on this blog is slightly higher as I'm not tired and that as we're not even past twelve yet not a lot has happened today.
Luckily I did something yesterday that I forgot to write about. I started a grand reorganisation of all my books, dvds and cds. Which lead me to the conclusion that I have spent far too much on books,dvds and cds in my 19 years. Everything is now ordered alphabetically with only UVWXZ to place on the final shelf for the cds. Before the grand reorganisation everything was just in a bit of a mess. The problem with this organisation means that some books and dvds are right at the back of the cupboard and not particularly easy to access. But that's the way it's going to have to be for the forseeable future. Obvious as soon as I start reading, watching, listening the order will go to pot quicksharp.
That's all from me. I'll be back tomorrow with the interesting things that happened to be today. And a new blog post on Films My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment