And i am. Another short one today. As today has nearly finished, so to write a long blog might take us over into tomorrow and therefore ruin any chance of succeeding in getting a consecutive blog going. Regardless of that, it wouldn't count as consecutive anyway as i posted on here last very early this morning.
Now we've got that out of the way, I might be going to the Edinburgh Festival, which I am VERY excited about. Maybe more excited than I am about the other stuff I'm excited about. For example the Dr Who Live, Ross Noble, 9 Lessons and Carols.
Of course with any excitement, there is always disappointment, and this weeks disappointment is that I've not been at Latitude this weekend. I wasn't at Latitude because I had no one to go with and I didn't like the headliners, except for Belle and Sebastian, but that aside I'm annoyed I've missed it.
I did see Inception on Friday though and thought it was an excellent, if very loud, film. Even if Leonardo DiCaprio was playing an almost identical character to his character in Shutter Island. Both were fine films.
One last point if you, the imaginary person reading this blog, haven't yet read my new blog, this one with an actual theme rather than just ramblings, why not do so. The link is on this very page!
That's all from me for today. I'll be back tomorrow. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment