Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Being a money grabbing sellout

Hello there internet. Today you gave me another way to try and make money with this blog. It's called amazon associates. I think if i put an amazon lnk to something in this blog and someonebody follows the link and buys it i get some money. Or something like that.

I'll try not to do this too much, but i might put a link after everybook or film I talk about because I'm greedy like that. Actually as I only really talk about books or films that might be quite a lot of money grabbing links. But you'll get used to it eventually, imaginary reader.

I went to my mum's graduation as a teacher today. It was quite good, but it was in Lincoln Minster so naturally a heathen like myself didn't quite fit in.

In other news one of my favourite books, The Book With No Name: A Novel (Probably), has been bought to be made into a film by one of the producers of Natural Born Killers (Director's Cut). See what I did there? Anyway I'm quite excited about this.

That's all from me. I'll be back tomorrow. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment